BR: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Fill the air with music. Fill the house with light. Fill the sleepy lovers' heads With happy dreams tonight. (p.47)

This wonderful story of fairlies, dreams and lovers is as popular today as it was in Shakespeare's time. In a wood outside Athens, for young people are following their dreams, while fairlies play strange games with them. Their world seems unreal.

I read Shakespeare's book for the first time, and it was an interesting story. I can't believe that fairlies have some problems as humans.
  

コメント

  1. I have read some Shakespeare's books, but I don't read it. I try to read it!
    And, you should read other stories of Shakespeare.

    返信削除
  2. This book looks interesting! So, I'll read it next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

BR: The Black Tulip

Henry and Mudge take the Big Test